Antonio’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, Dog Friendly, Dog Recipe, Farmer's Market French Bistro, Los Amigos Restaurant Bar and Grill, Los Angeles Dog Friendly Restaurants, Mexicali Cocina Cantina, Ohm Café, P F Chang's China Bistro Burbank, Pup-Patties Recipe, Vivian’s Millennium Café
A healthy four-legged diet must contain the proper balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and water. Which is why my people cook a few meals just for me.
Today we will be sharing one of my favorite recipes as well as a few more fun places your people can eat in the Los Angeles area while enjoying your company too. I just love dog friendly restaurants.
It is almost summer again and the grills are all coming out and that means hamburgers and hot dogs. WARNING… hot dogs are on my DO NOT EAT list because it is a processed meat which contains dangerous fats and nitrites, which have been known to aggravate health problems, such as pancreatitis in dogs. Plus as you know I am the only “hot” dog allowed to be in my two-legger’s life!
- 1/2 cup white or brown rice
- 1 large grated potato
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp sage
- ½ cup finely chopped up cauliflower
- 2 large grated carrots
- 1 large chopped celery stalk
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 eggs (never give a dog raw eggs, eggs are potential sources of parasites and bacteria, and should be handled with care)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats such as Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Get your barbie on or if you don’t want to grill, just preheat your oven to 400 degrees. On the grill no tins needed if baking, spray a muffin tin.
- Steam your rice or cook in small pan on stove. Once cooked, remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine potato, carrots, celery, cauliflower, ground beef, celery, parsley, sage and eggs. Mix ingredients together, my people like to squish it in their hands.
- Add olive oil, rolled oats, and rice, and mix well.
- Pat into little pup-patties or fill each muffin cup and pat down firm. Grill til cooked or bake 45 minutes.
- Cool on a rack, or remove the meat Pup-Patties from the oven tins by turning the muffin tin upside down over or scooping out with spoon or fork.
- 7. You can refrigerate or freeze in these for later in sealed plastic baggies.More Pet friendly Los Angeles
@ Hollywood and Highland
4th floor 6801 Hollywood Blvd
I loved this place they were very attentive to my four-legged needs. I was served just like the two-leggers. Fresh cool water for a warm sunny California day.
Antonio’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
13619 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA
A nice, relaxing little Italian joint that has authentic Italian food, my people love the lasagna, garlic cheese bread and the pizza. They always offer a nice cool tin of water for the four-leggers.
Mexicali Cocina Cantina
12161 Ventura Blvd Studio City, CA
hours: Dine daily from 11am-1am drink til 2am (I do not suggest that puppies drink anything but the fresh water they offer for free)
P F Chang’s China Bistro Burbank
201 E Magnolia Blvd #281, Burbank, CA 91502
hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Great value happy hour menu.
Vivian’s Millennium Café
10968 Ventura Blvd Studio City CA
hours: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm A wonderful alley way patio hidden off Ventura Blvd.
Los Amigos Restaurant Bar and Grill
2825 W Olive Ave Burbank, CA 91505
hours: 11:00 am – 2:00 am The food all looks beautiful and they were very happy to serve me a fresh water bowl.
Farmer’s Market French Bistro: Monsieur Marcel
6333 W 3rd St # 144, Los Angeles, CA 90036
hours: Mon-Fri: 11 am – 9 pm, Sat: 10 am – 10 pm, Sun: 10 am – 8 pm
We love the food here but be warned about the service. As with most Hollywood places your waiters are wanna be actors and not always attentive to the details. So speak up when they forget to bring you something you ordered because it won’t show up until you get the bill. Woof!