What we four-leggers do for your two-legged pals. This last weekend was a fun event at Maxwell Dog in Studio City. They had famed photographer of us four-leggers Diana Lundin on hand to scoop up some of the yummiest and cutest images of dogs and ice cream. I must admit I was a bit timid and usually save my sweet tooth for pup-a-chino but Diana got some wonderful shots. Now go out and enjoy some ice cream with your pooch today! PS. Remember to serve your pet dog friendly ice cream. Love Sadie.
DOGGIE ICE CREAM RECIPE:
· 1 ripe banana
· 1 cup of peanut butter
· 2 cups of natural plain yogurt
· 2 tbsps. of honey
1. Mash the banana and then stir it into the natural yogurt.
2. Warm the cup of peanut butter using a microwave or stove until it’s easy to stir.
3. Add the banana and yogurt mixture and the honey to the softened peanut butter.
4. Mix all ingredients until well-combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a non-stick container and then freeze overnight.
Woof it down!